Saturday, December 17, 2011

Offering of our life to the Will of God at the hour of death

Gentle Jesus, I want to die in you Will.
Taking my agony together with everyone else's,
I unite them all to yours, to find in it my strength,
my light, my protection, and your tender smile of forgiveness.

Putting my last breath into the last one that you gave up for me upon the cross,
I can present myself to you with everything that you merited by dying.

Oh Jesus, open heaven up to me and come and get me with the same love Father
had waiting for you, when you let out your last breath upon the cross.
Then take me into heaven in your arms, and I will kiss you and be happy with you forever.

Oh Mother, all you angels and saints; come and help me just like you helped Jesus when he died. Take care of me; protect me and carry me into heaven.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment