Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 3 - Morning Prayer - Day of St. Joseph

INVITATORY

HYMN
Supreme Majesty, heaven and earth are full of your glory, of your sweet rule and dominion, of your eternal and immense love.

We adore you and we bless you. We thank you and we love you for everyone, and in everyone's heart, in your most holy Will.

At the foot of your Supreme Thorne we tie our human will, and with it, that of all men, to always live in your Divine Will. Amen

Ant. 1 My Will makes the soul depositary of all My gifts.

Psalm 1
We created this whole machine of the universe, the sky, the sun, the ses, and eveything else, to give it as a gift to those who would have done our Will. Everything was given to them as to our legitimate children.

We did this for the decorum of our works, not depositing them nor giving them to strangers or to illegitimate children,

who would not have understood the great goods that there are in them, nor appreciated the greatness and the holiness of our works, but rather would have wasted and spurned them.

Since in each created thing there is a distinct love and a special good toward him whom the gift is directed,

our Will, living and forming in them its own life, would have made them understand each of these distinct loves and all the variety of goods that exist throughout creation.

Then they would have given us the return for each distinct love, and glory and honor for every good given to them.

Our Will, which with a single Fiat had created these things and knew all their secrets,

living iin our legitimate children, with another Fiat, would have revealed our secrets contained in all created things, and would have made us give love for love. The harmonies and the communications between them and us would have been mutual.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2 Union with me is life, separation is death.

Psalm 2
I had created man like a flower that had to grow, and develop its color and perfume in my own divinity.

But withdrawing from my Will, it happened to him as to a flower that is torn from the plant.

As long as it is on the plant, the flower is beautiful, its color bright, and its perfume fragrant. But once it is pulled off the plant it wilts, loses its color, becomes ugly, and even reaches the point of giving off a bad odor.

What misfortune for man, and what pain for me, because with immense love I wnated to grow this flower in my divinity, to delight and enjoy myself with it.

Now, with my omnipotence I want to make this flower blossom again by transplanting it back into the bosom of my divinity.

But I want a soul that wants to live in the bosom of my Will. It will be the seed that lends itself to me, and my Will will do the rest.

And so my delights of creation will return to me; I will amuse myself with this mystical flower, and I will recover my losses in creation.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3 No on has entered into my Divine Will, except my dear mother and the sons of the Divine Will.

Psalm 3
My beloved Jesus, toghether with you I want to follow all the acts that your humanity did in the Divine Will.

Wherever you went, I want to go too, so that in all of your acts, you will also find mine.

So, just as your intelligence traveled through all the created intelligences in the Supreme Will,

to give the heavenly Father glory, love, and reparation in the divine way for each thought of the creature, and to seal each of their thoughts with the light and the grace of your Will,

in the same way, I also want to travel through each thought, from the first to the last that will have life in human minds, to repeat what you did.

In your eternal Will I will find all of your acts, as well as those of your mother and of all creatrues, and so I will give you true love, glory and reparation.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING
"Be more attentive and follow the Will of your Jesus, because your attention will let you know where you are and what you are doing. Then, this knowledge will give you a greater appreciation and esteem for the divine palace of my Will. Take the example of a person who knows that he is in the palace of a king:he would look at the things there very carefully and would appreciate them. He would walk on tiptoe and talk in a low voice. He would be all eyes, to see if the king come out of some room, and he would be looking forward to receive great gifts from the king. See how attention is the road to knowledge. Knowledge changes the persons and things, and disposes them to receive great gifts."

RESPONSORIAL
G. I work souls with my own hands. *If I permit creatures to do something it is always secondary.

E. I work souls with my own hands. *If I permit creatures to do something it is always secondary.

G. I have the primacy, and I form them according to my design.

E. *If I permit creatures to do something, it is alwya secondary.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. I work souls with my own hands. *If I permit creatures to do something it is always secondary.

Ant. of Thanksgiving Whatever God wants, so do I; if God doesn't want it, neither do I.

SONG OF THANKSGIVING

Ant. of Thanksgiving

INTERCESSIONS
+ From the beginning of this day, O Lord, we ask that you yourself take care of all the goods you have given us: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ As the dawn announces the new day, make the new day of your Divine Will rise in us: Come...

+ Grant that we fly on the wings of your Divine Will, so that we can correspond to you for everything and for everyone, with your same Divine Love: Come...

+ For all those who assist us, and for those who commend themselves to our prayers, that the Divine Will may give them all its goods: Come...

OUR FATHER...

PRAYER
Lord, give us the gift of your Will so that it may illuminate us with its light, and we may know how to see and recognize so many specialties of love that you give us in all created things.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment