Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Week 4 - Morning Prayer - Day of Mary Most Holy

INVITATORY

HYMN
Vol. XIX, May 27, 1926

What a marvel is the living in the Divine Will!
It is the greatest wonder,
the wonder of God himself.
Before this marvel, everything else disappears
and is eclipsed
by the unity of the light of this divine sun.

When the soul lives in this unity of the light,
everything it does –
its adoration, its love, its movements –
begins from the Divine Trinity.

Its love and adoration are the same that reign
between the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Its movement is that eternal movement
which never ceases and which gives
movement to everyone!

The unity of the light puts everything in common.
Whatever God does the soul does,
and whatever the soul does God does:
God, by his own power;
and the soul, in virtue of the unity of light
that envelops it! Amen.

Ant. 1 The light of my Will is unending and infinite.

Psalm 1 Vol. XIX, May 27, 1926

My daughter, the sun is the symbol of my eternal Will,
and if this symbol possesses the unity of the light,
much more so my Will, which is not the symbol
but the reality of the light,
because the sun can be called
the dimness of the inaccessible light of my Will.

You have seen its immensity.
You don’t see a sphere of light like the sun,
but an immeasurable expanse
whose beginning and end cannot be seen
by the human eye.

Yet, all this boundless light
is one single act of the eternal Will,
and all this uncreated light is so compacted into one
that it becomes inseparable, indivisible.

So, more than the sun,
my Will possesses the eternal unity,
in which the triumph of God
and of all our works is based.

Glory be to the Father….

Ant. 1 The light of my Will is interminable and infinite.

Ant. 2 What a marvel, never before seen, is the one act of God which fills heaven and earth!

Psalm 2 Vol. XIX, May 27, 1926

The triumph of the unity of the Supreme Will,
the center of its seat, of its throne,
is the center of the Most Holy Trinity.

Its brilliant rays part from this divine center
and envelop the whole heavenly fatherland.
All the saints and angels are enveloped
by the unity of my Will.

And they all receive its innumerable effects
which draw them all, enraptured, to itself,
and make them into a single unity
with the supreme unity of my Will.

These rays embrace all of creation
and form its unity
with the soul that lives in my Will.

Look: The unity of this light of my Will
which is in the center of the Three Divine Persons
is already fixed in you,
so that the light is one,
the act is one, the Will is one.

Now, while you are doing your acts in this unity,
they are already incorporated into that one central act,
and the divinity is already with you
to do whatever you are doing.

The heavenly Mother, the saints,
the angels and all creation,
all repeat your act in chorus;
and they feel the effects of the Supreme Will.

See and hear the wonder never before seen,
of that single act which fills heaven and earth,
in which the very Trinity,
making itself one with the creature,
establishes itself as the prime act
of the act of the creature.

Glory be to the Father…..

Ant. 2 What a marvel, never before seen, is the one act of God which fills heaven and earth!

Ant. 3 The motherhood of my Blessed Mother reached the greatest
excesses of love.

Psalm 3 Vol. XXXVI, December 28, 1938

The heavenly Queen not only mothered me
by conceiving me,
by nourishing me with her maternal milk,
and by taking perfect care of all the needs of my infancy.

This wasn’t enough for her maternal love,
nor for my love as her Son.

Her motherhood extended into each breath I took
and into every beat of my heart.
If my breath and heartbeat
were suffocated by love and sorrow,
she ran with her motherhood
to keep love from suffocating me
and to soothe my pierced heart.

Then, oh, how she displayed her maternity in my pains!
There was no pain,
not one drop of blood I shed
in which I did not feel my dear mother.

Now, I want you to know
that as my inseparable mother extended her motherhood
inside and outside of my humanity,
I established and confirmed her as mother
of each thought of the creature, of each breath,
of each heartbeat, of each word, of each pain.

And taking advantage of her rights
of motherly authority which I gave her,
she says to me in such a tender voice
that I just can’t refuse her:

“My Son, I am mother and these are my children,
I must save them.
If you don’t agree to this,
then my maternity will come to nothing.”
And while she is saying this,
she covers them with her love
and she hides them in her maternity
to put them into safety.

I loved her so much that I said to her;
“Mother, I want you to be mother of all.

And what you have done for me,
I want you to do for all creatures:
Extend your maternity over all their acts,
so that I will see them all covered and hidden
in your motherly love.”

Glory be to the Father…..

Ant. 3 The motherhood of my Blessed Mother reached the greatest
excesses of love.

SHORT READING Vol. XIX, May 31, 1926

“ My child, both Adam in the state of innocence and my heavenly mother possessed the unity of the light of my Will, not in virtue of themselves, but by power communicated from God. My humanity, on the contrary, possessed it in virtue of itself, because it not only had the unity of the light of the Supreme Will, but it also had the Eternal Word. And since I am inseparable from the Father and from the Holy Spirit, the true and perfect bilocation took place by which, while remaining in heaven, I descended into the womb of my mother. And since the Father and the Holy Spirit are inseparable from me, they also descended there together with me, while at the same time remaining in the heights of the heavens.”

RESPONSORIAL Vol. XIX, June 29, 1926

G. How beautiful it is to live in my Will, *in the unity of this supreme light.

E. How beautiful it is to live in my Will, *in the unity of this supreme light.

G. To praise, magnify and glorify the supreme Creator with his own Will,

E. *in the unity of this supreme light.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. How beautiful it is to live in my Will, *in the unity of this supreme light.

Ant. of Thanksgiving Whoever lives in my Will, is inseparable from me. (Vol. XXXVI, November 28, 1938)

SONG OF THANKSGIVING

Ant. of Thanksgiving
Whoever lives in my Will, is inseparable from me.

INTERCESSIONS
+ Lord, may all humanity recognize the Blessed Virgin Mary as our true mother: Come Divine Will, come reign in us!

+ May all souls take possession of every good that she obtained for us: Come…

+ May all of us experience her motherhood, her seas of forgiveness and her tenderness: Come…

+ May all the suffering souls of purgatory receive the comfort of her maternity, as it quickly brings them to heaven: Come…

OUR FATHER….

PRAYER

Lord, by the love with which you love your Blessed Mother, grant us to always live in the depths of your infinite seas of love, of light and of peace, so that the Divine Will can always reign in us as it reigns in her.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment