Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 3 - Evening Prayer - Day of the Angels

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
How many stars adorn the sky of the intelligence of the soul that is joined to your Divine Fiat! How many shining suns rise in the soul at its every act followed by your Fiat!

Oh, how much sweeter than the murmuring of the sea are its words clothed by your Fiat. What oceans of grace fill the great void of the soul with your Fiat!

What fires of love its heartbeats, when your Fiat breathes upon its heart, when it envelops every affection, tendency and desire, and forms the most beautiful flowers!

Oh, power of the Eternal Fiat acting in the will of the creature! The heavens are astonished; and watch trembling at its marvels of love and holiness. Amen

Ant. 1 My Will is continually going out to meet yours. Receive it, and it will share with you its every good.

Psalm 1
Creation has not shifted from my Will in anything; the sky is always blue and starry; the sun full of light and heat.

All creation is in perfect harmony; one thing supports the other. It is always beautiful, fresh and young, never growing old, nor losing even a shadow of its beauty. Indeed, every day it seems to appear even more majestic, giving a sweet enchantment to all creatures.

Man would have been like this too, if he had not withdrawn from my Will, and this is how souls are that live in my Will.

They are the new heavens, they are the new suns, and the new earth, in full bloom, and more than that they are more multiform in beauty and charm.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2 My child, always make your rounds in the great wheel of eternity.

Psalm 2
As the soul enters into my Will, even by a simple acceptance, or an abandoment, I wind it up to make it turn in my Will.

It turns at every mind that thinks, at every movement of creatures' eyes, at every word they say, at every work they do and step they take.

It turns at every divine act, at every movement and at every grace that descends from heaven.

In word, at whatever is done in heaven and on earth, these souls make a turn.

These little wheels spin so fast that they themselves can't count the turns, but I count them all. First, to take the glory, and the eternal love they give me;

then, to bring togther all the eternal good, to give them the capacity to surpass everything, to embrace everyone and become the crown of everything.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3 Whoever lives in my Will puts my life into safety.

Psalm 3
I love these acts done in my Will so much, that as soon as the soul enters into it to act, the shadow of my light surrounds it, and I run to make my act and its act one.

And since I am the prime act of all creation, without my prime movement all created things, would be paralyzed, powerless, and unable to make the least movement.

Life is the movement, without it everything is dead. So, I am the prime mover that gives life and act to all other movements, so that at my first movement the creature begins to go round.

It happens like it does with a machine: It is the first wheel that makes all the other little wheels go round.

Do you see then, how it is almost natural that whoever acts in my Will moves in my prime movement, and that by acting in it he finds himself in, and acts in the movement of all creatures?

Then I see the creature, and I feel it flowing in my own movement and in all the movements of creatures.

And in this way it gives me as many divine acts for as many offensive human acts as the other commit, all because it has acted in my prime movement.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING
"Oh, with what love do I want you to always go around in my Will! Your soul will be like a little wheel, any my Will will wind you up to make you spin fast, without ever stopping. Your intention will be the point of departure for wherever you want to go. Whichever direction you want to take, be it in the past, or in the present, or if you want to enjoy future things - the choice is always yours - you will always be dear to me and will me the greatest pleasure, whatever point of departure you take."

RESPONSORIAL
G. Oh wonder of my Will, everything is *thanks to you!

E. Oh wonder of my Will, everything is *thanks to you!

G. There is no marvel greater than my Will living in the creature!

E. *thanks to you!

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. Oh wonder of my Will, everything is *thanks to you!

Ant. of Praise We made her queen because she never did her human will.

SONG OF PRAISE

Ant. of Praise

INTERCESSIONS
+ God, by the power of his divine Fiat, made creation; and man, by his own will ruined it. Let us ask God to re-establish the original order: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ May the Divine Will be the first movement of each of our acts: Come...

+ May all men know that the doors of the Divine Will are open, and may they give their fiat to enter into it: Come...

+ May the light of the Divine Will embrace all our agonizing and deceased brothers and sisters: Come...

OUR FATHER...

PRAYER
Lord, dispose our souls so that we may learn to live in your Will and to act with your own divine ways, so that with the power of your Divine Fiat working in us, we may give you worthy glory and reparation for ourselves and for everyone.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment