Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 3 - Night Prayer - Day of the Most Holy Eucharist

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
The soul that lives in my Will is my favorite field where I till, sow and harvest.

I don't get dirty when I sow it, because my Will has converted it into a field of light.

There I enjoy planting little lights that slowly grow to form so many brilliant suns.

Eternal glory be to the divine sun, of the most holy Will of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Ant. You must let my Will have continual life in you.

Psalm
There are no nights in my Will, nor sleep; it is always full day, and full watch.

There is no time to sleep, because there is much to do, to take, and to enjoy in it.

So, you must learn to live in the long day of my Will, so that my Will can have its continuous life in you.

There you will find the most beautiful rest, because my Will will raise you higher and higher up in your God, to make you understand him more.

The more you understand God, the more your soul will be enlarged, so that you can win that eternal rest, with all the happiness and joy that the divine rest contains.

Oh, what a beautiful rest will be formed in your soul, a rest that can be found only in my Will.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant.

SHORT READING
"How beautiful it is to see a soul fuse itself in my Will! As the soul fuses in it, so it is the created heartbeat takes its place and receives life in the uncreated heartbeat and forms one alone, flowing and beating together with the eternal heartbeat. This is the greatest happiness of the human heart: to beat in the eternal heartbeat of it Creator. My Will puts it in flight, and the human heartbeat speeds to the center of its Creator."

RESPONSORIAL
G. How beautiful is my rest *in the soul that lives in my Will.

E. How beautiful is my rest *in the soul that lives in my Will.

G. Its acts in my Will become my bed.

E. *in the soul that lives in my Will.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. How beautiful is my rest *in the soul that lives in my Will.

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will, all generations will call it blessed!

Canticle

Ant.

PRAYER

Oh Father, we want to fuse ourselves in your Will and take your Son's most holy humanity as our own to find all human wills there and then bind them again to your Divine Will.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

May the Lord put an end to the night of the human will, and let us rest in the Divine.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment