Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 3 - Morning Prayer - Day of the Angels

INVITATORY

HYMN
What union, what possession is the echo of your Will in us! The purpose of creation finds its fulfillment!

What mutual exchanges, what reciprocal love! In perfect harmony with him, the creature disappears in his Creator!

Nothing is missing from your joy, from your happiness on earth. It is the echo of your divine love that resounds in our hearts for you! Amen

Ant. 1 Is is possible that no saint has ever lived in your Will?

Psalm 1
You still don't want to be convinced that you receive as much light, grace, truth and value as the knowledge you possess.

Of course there were saints who always did my Will, but they took from it only as much as they knew about it.

They knew that to do my Will was the greatest act, that which honored me the most,

and that it produced holiness. So, with this intention they did it, and this is what they took.

Because there is no holiness without my Will, no good, and no holiness, neither great or small, can come forth without it.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2 When I make a divine quality known, I impress it in the soul as I manifest it.

Psalm 2
I want you to know that my Will has not changed in anything; that which it was, it is, and will be.

My Will has done what a wealthy man might do, who shows one immense and luxurious palace of his little by little.

To the first ones, he showed the way to his palace; to the second, the door; to the third, the stairs;

to the fourth, the first rooms; and to the last ones, he opened all the rooms to them, making them owners and giving them all the good things the palace contains.

Now, the first ones too the good that are along the way; the second, the goods that are at the door, which are superior to those along the way;

the third, those of the stairs; the fourth, those of the first rooms where there are more goods and where they are more secure; the last, the goods of the entire palace.

That is what my Will has done. It had to make known the way, the door, the stairs, the first rooms, so that they could pass into all the immensity of my Will.

It has to show them the immense goods that are there, and how the creature, by working in these goods that my Will contains, acquires the variety of its colors, of its immensity, of its holiness and power, and of all that I have done.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3 If you only knew what happens when you fuse yourself in my Will!

Psalm 3
As your will enters into me, it empties itself of you, and my Will enters operative in you.

And as my Will acts, your receives the force of the creative power and becomes operative in me.

And since I am a single point who contains, embraces, and does everything, I see your will working in me with my creative power, wanting to give me everything and to correspond to me for everyone.

And with immense satisfaction, I see it before me, from the first instant when I brought forth all of creation.

And leaving everyone behind, it comes forward, as if it were the first creature to be created by me,

in which there exists no division of wills between us, as I would have liked the first man to be, and it gives me honor, glory and love as if creation had not gone out of my Will.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING
"How I long for the living in my Will to become know so that my works can be repeated in souls. Then I will not be alone anymore, because I will have the creature as my companion. I will have it with Me, intimate with me in the depths of my Will, almost inseparable from me as if it had just now come forth from by bosom as when I created it, without having gone down other paths contrary to my Will. How happy I will be!"

RESPONSORIAL
G. Who could ever defend my rights, *if not those who live in my Will?

E. Who could ever defend my rights, *if not those who live in my Will?

G. Who could every truly love me?

E. *if not those who live in my Will?

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. Who could ever defend my rights, *if not those who live in my Will?

Ant. of Thanksgiving I loved suffering even unto folly.

SONG OF THANKSGIVING

Ant. of Thanksgiving

INTERCESSIONS
+ We confidently lift up our prayer to you, O Father, that the Kingdom of you Divine Will and every good that it contains may be known by everyone: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ May we come to the full knowledge of your Divine Will so that we may possess its every good: Come...

+ May we empty ourselves of our human will so that, filled with yours, we may make it known to others: Come...

+ For all those who assist us, and for those who commend themselves to our prayers, that the Divine Will may give them all its goods: Come...

OUR FATHER...

PRAYER
Thank you, Father, for having made known to us the gift of your Divine Will. We ask you to continually infuse in us new knowledge of it, and of all its goods, so that you can receive the glory and satisfaction of seeing your Will working and reigning in us.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment