Saturday, December 17, 2011

Week 3 - Evening Prayer - Day of Mary Most Holy

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
In the excess of my love I created the human will;
and when I created it I said, you will be like a sister to me!

My Will from heaven will give life to yours on earth,
So that you can live on earth as I live in heaven.

We will be in continual reflections; whatever I do, you will do too.
I will do it by nature, and you by the grace of my continual reflections.

I will follow you like a shadow, I will never leaveyou; I will make of
you a marvelous wonder, worthy of me and entirely similar to me.

As a faithful and inseparable companion, I will give you my holiness
And my life. And you, as a faithful companion, will let me be the life
Of your life. Amen

Ant. 1. My kingdom is made of those who live in my Will.

Psalm 1
I love whoever lives in my Will so much, that I take care of him myself and I keep him in my own arms to defend him.
I jealously watch to make sure that not even a single act of his is lost, because my own life us involved in each act.

I was the Fiat that made the creation come forth, and from the Fiat it receives continuous conservation;
And if it is preserved whole, and without change, it is because it has not left this Fiat.

Yet, I never repeated another Fiat, otherwise other new heavens would have come into being with other suns and stars, each other different from the other.

But in the soul that lives in my Will, I repeat my Fiat, and new heavens, suns and stars are extended.

These heavens are new heavens of love, of glory, of light and of adoration, because they are formed by an intelligent creature.

These heavens form such a variety of beauty, that I myself am enraptured by them.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2. In you I have centered the purpose of man's sanctification: that my Will become one with his.

Psalm 2
I was not satisfied that only my mother and I were one with the Divine Will.

We wanted other children, who, in the name of all, would give us glory and divine love for everyone.

I contemplated my dear mother, delighting in her, caressing her and pouring out upon her great streams all the gifts of the divinity.

And I contemplated and caressed you; and the torrents that poured down upon my mother also poured down on you, for as much as you were able to contain them.

These effusions prepared you; and adorning you, they gave you the grace that my Will might be complete in you.

They preceded you, so that my Will, not yours, would give life even to your smallest acts. My life, my Will and all my love flowed in each of your acts.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3. The Blessed Virgin Mary was so absorbed in God, that her whole interior swam in the sea of the Divine Will.

Because the Blessed Virgin Mary was to be the queen of the holiness of the saints, and the mother and bearer of Jesus' life to everyone, she remained as hidden in everyone.

More than the silent sun, she brought light without a word, fire without an uproar, good without being noticed.

There was no good that did not come from her, no miracle that did not originate in her; by living in my Will, she lived hidden in everyone.

She was so enraptured in God so fixed and ordered in the eternal Will that all her interior swam in the sea of the Divine Will.

Having to do the most, it seemed that she omitted the least, while in reality she was the origin of the exterior andvthe interior good of everything and of everyone.

The saints apparently did more sensational things than the Blessed Virgin Mary, and yet, what are the greatest saints compared to our heavenly mother?

But even though she did not do anything sensational, she never ceased even visibly to be majestic and beautiful.

She moved gracefully barely touching the earth, all intent on that eternal Will which she with such love and violence fascinated and captivated, bringing it from heaven to earth.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING
"Each time you plunge into my Will, you enlarge the circle of your will in mine. And while it is true that the acts done in my Will fill everything, just as the light of the sun fills the earth, still, the repetition of the acts in my Will enlarge the circumference of the same sun, and the soul acquires a greater intensity of light and heat. And each time it repeats its acts in my Will, its will is bound to mine once more."

RESPONSORIAL
G. Do you know the first thing the heavenly Queen did, *as soon as she was born?

E. Do you know the first thing the heavenly Queen did, *as soon as she was born?

G. She pronounced her first "thank-you" in everyone's name, for all the love God had dispersed throughout creation

E. *as soon as she was born.

G. Glory be to the Father and the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. Do you know the first thing the heavenly Queen did, *as soon as she was born?

Ant. of Praise. My Will cannot do things dissimilar from me.

SONGS OF PRAISE

Ant. of Praise

INTERCESSIONS
+ Lord, with the power of your divine Fiat captivate the hearts of all men, so that we might let your Divine Will reign in us: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ Come to reign in our souls, and pronounce a new Fiat in each of our acts: Come...

+ May our life always be in perfect harmony with your divine Fiat: Come...

+ May the light of the Divine Will embrace all our agonizing and deceased brothers and sisters: Come...

OUR FATHER...

PRAYER
Holy Father, illuminate our souls with the light of your Divine Will, so that by knowing the wonders of your divine Fiat, we might let you fulfill your great designs on us, so that your Will may reign completely in us as it does in heaven.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment