Saturday, December 17, 2011

Week 3 - Morning Prayer - Day of Divine Will

INVITATORY

HYMN
The Divine Will in heaven contains the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The Will of the Divine Persons is one; even though they are distinct, their Will is one.

In God, it is this Divine Wilk that acts, and itvis the source of every good.

So many seas of good and happiness come from it, that the mind becomes lost in it, and is unable to penetrate their depths.

Glory and honor to the Will of the Father, which is pure light in the Son, and love in the Holy Spirit! Amen.

Ant. 1. I created the creature so that it would do my Will in everything.

Psalm 1
When I came into the world, I came to manifest my heavenly doctrine, to reveal my humanity, my fatherland, and the order to reach heaven -
In a word, the Gospel.

I said very little, almost nothing about my Will, almost passing over it, I just made it clear to them that the most important thing for me was the Will of my Father.

I said practically nothing of it's merits, it's loftiness and greatness, the immense benefits that the creature receives by living in my Will,

Because creatures, bring so immature in heavenly things, would not have understood anything.

I solely taught them go pray like this, " Your Will be done on earth, as it is in heven," so that they would dispose themselves to know my Will, in order to love it and do it and so receive the goods that it contains.

So, the things I had to do then, and the teachings concening my Will, which I had to give to everyone at the time, I have given to you.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2. The holiness of my Will is not yet known.

Psalm 2
The greatest miracle that my omnipotence can work is that a soul live by my Fiat.

Does it seem like a small thing to you that my holy, immerse and eternal Will descends into a creature,

And that, joining my Will to the soul's, I disperse its will in me, and I become the life of all its activity, even of the smallest things it does?

So, its heartbeat, its words, its thoughts, its movements, its breath are all of the living God within the creature. It hides heaven and earth in itself while apparently one sees only a creature.

I could not give a greater grace, a more miraculous wonder, a more heroic holiness than my Fiat.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3. Repeating the same act is the sign that you want to possess it.

Psalm 3
Holy Father, I come to your throne to bring you all your children, your dear images created by you.

I want to put them back on your divine lap, so that you will restore and renew the bond between your Will and theirs, which they have broken.

You created everything for me and gave it to me; so, I give it to you, to love you, for myself and for everyone.

So, in every ray of the sun's light, I love you; in the twinkling of the stars, I love you; in every drop of water, I love you.

I love you in the flight of every bird; I love you upon the wings of the wind; in the movement of the leaves, I love you, for myself and for everyone.

In every thought of the creature, I love you; in each glance of the eye, I love you; in the sound of every word, I love you.

In every heartbeat, breath and affection, I love you; in every drop of blood, in every work and step, I love you.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING
"This living in my Will is the greatest gift that I want to gi e to creatures. My goodness wants to display its love for creatures more and more. Having given them everything, and having nothing else to give them to make them love me, I want to give them the gift of my Will, so that, possessing it, they may appreciate the great good they possess. Don't be surprised if you see they don't understand. To understand, they should dispose themselves to make the greatest of sacrifices, which is that of not giving life, even in holy things, to their own will. Then they would feel they were in possession of mine, and they would really experience what it means to live in my Will."

RESPONSORIAL
G. How great your love is for *the soul that lives in your Will!

E. How great your love is for *the soul that lives in your Will!

G. You look after and defend

E. *the soul that lives in your Will.

G. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.

E. How great your love is for *the soul that lives in your Will!

Ant. of Thanksgiving Each of the truths that i manifest to you is a specialty of love that I give you.

SONG OF THANKSGIVING

Ant. of Thanksgiving

INTERCESSIONS
+ Let us raise up our prayer to God, our Father, who has called us to live in his most holy Will: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ Make the seeds of light that you sow in us be transformed into suns, radiant with divine life: Come...

+ Like the blood that flows in our veins, make your divine life circulate as well, in each one of our acts: Come...

+ For all those who assist us, and for those who commend themselves to our prayers, that the Divine Will mat give them it's every good: Come...

OUR FATHER...

PRAYER
O Father, make your Divine Will act fully in ours to be able to make up for the separation from your Will caused by the human will and to return to you all the glory that man should have given you.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment