Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 2 - Night Prayer - Day of the Most Holy Trinity

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN Vol. X, November 28, 1910

In every moment,
at every hour, I always want to love you
with all my heart!

In every breath of my life,
as I breathe I will love you;
in every beat of my heart,
love, love will I repeat!

In every drop of my blood
love, love will I shout;
in the movements of my body
only love will I embrace!

In your Will I will always live,
and with your own love
for myself and for everyone I will love you! Amen.

Ant. The answer to the “why” is not written on earth, but in heaven.

Psalm Vol. VIII, January 30, 1909

In almost all the events that happen,
Creatures are always repeating and saying,
“But why, but why?”

Why this sickness?
Why this state of soul?
Why this punishment?
And so many other “whys.”

The explanation of the “why”
is not written on earth
but in heaven,
and there everyone will read it.

Do you know what the “why” is?
It is egoism that gives
continual food to self-love.
Do you know where the “why” was created?
In hell. And who was the first
to pronounce it? A devil.

The effects caused by the first “why” were
the loss of innocence in Eden itself,
the war of unappeasable passions,
the ruin of so many souls,
the evils of life….

The history of the “why” is long.
It is enough to tell you
that there is no evil in the world
that does not bear the mark of the “why”.

The “why” is the destruction
of divine wisdom in souls.

And do you know where the “why” will be buried?
In hell, to make them restless forever,
without ever giving them peace.
The art of the “why” is to wage war
against souls without ever giving them rest.

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. The answer to the “why” is not written on earth, but in heaven.

SHORT READING Vol. VIII, February 6, 1908

“My child, the sign to know if the soul is in my grace, is that when my grace is communicated, the soul is found ready to carry out what grace wants, in such a way that the grace that was in the interior of the soul before, and the grace which is communicated after, give a hand to each other, and united to the will of the soul, they are ready to act. Then, if the soul is not found ready, it is very doubtful.”

RESPONSORIAL Vol. XII, February 13, 1919

G. A single act of my Will, *even for an instant, is full of creative life.

E. A single act of my Will, *even for an instant, is full of creative life.

G. Whoever contains this life, in that instant can give life to everything;

E. *even for an instant, is full of creative life.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. A single act of my Will, *even for an instant, is full of creative life.

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will; all generations will call it blessed!

Canticle (Spiritual testament of Luisa)

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives is in the Divine Will; all generations will call it blessed!

PRAYER
Holy Father, may our usual state be that of continual prayer, of sacrifice and of union with you in your Will, to pray, make reparation, disarm and impede the punishments that the divine justice wants to pour out upon creatures.
Through Christ Our Lord.
Amen.

May the Lord put an end to the night of the human will, and let us rest in the divine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment