Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 2 - Morning Prayer - Day of St. Joseph

INVITATORY

HYMN
Vol. X, February 8, 1911

O, unquenchable love, my all, if you want love, you
give me love; if you want to make me happy,
you speak to me of love!

If you want to make me content, you give me love,
you fill me with love, you envelop me with love
and you carry me to the throne of my Maker!

Love points out to me uncreated Wisdom
and leads me to eternal love
and there has me make my home!

I will live life of love in your heart;
I will love you for everyone,
I will love you with everyone,
and in everyone, oh my Jesus! Amen.

Ant. 1 My all-powerful Fiat contains the creative power.

Psalm 1 Vol. XII, February 2, 1921

From within a single Fiat of mine,
billions and billions of stars came forth.
From the Fiat mihi ¹ of my mother,
from which my redemption originated,
there come billions of acts of grace
that are communicated to souls.

These acts of grace are more beautiful, more radiant and
more multiform than the stars. And while the stars are
fixed and cannot be multiplied, these acts of grace are
multiplied to the infinite; in every instant they run, attracting
creatures, making them happy, strengthening
them and giving them life.


____________________________
1 - Fiat mihi secundum verbum tuum: Let it be done to me according to your word (Lk 1,38).



Oh, if creatures could see the supernaturality of grace,
they would feel such harmony and would see such an
enchanting spectacle as to believe they were in paradise.

Now, the third Fiat ² as well must run together
with the other two Fiats.
It must multiply itself to the infinite in every instant.

It must produce an act for every act of grace
that comes forth from my bosom,
for every star, for every drop of water
and for every created thing
that the Fiat of Creation brought forth.
It must blend with them and say,
“For as many acts as you are, I do as many more.”

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. 1 My all-powerful Fiat contains the creative power.

Ant. 2 Whoever lives in the Divine Will disappears; it is the Fiat that does everything.

Psalm 2 Vol. XII, February 2, 1921

These three Fiats have the same value and power.
You disappear; it is the Fiat that acts.
So, in my all-powerful Fiat you too can say,
“I want to create enough love,
enough adorations, enough blessings
and enough glory for my God,
to make up for everyone and for everything.”

Your acts will fill heaven and earth.
They will multiply together with the acts of creation and of redemption, and become one with them.

_______________________________
² See the “Hymn” on page 83 - Day of the Passion – Evening Prayer


All this will seem astonishing and unbelievable to some,
but then they would be putting
my creative power in doubt.
Then, when it is I who want it
and who give this power, every doubt ceases.

Am I perhaps not free to do what I want
and to give to whom I want?
For your part, be attentive; I will be with you.
I will overshadow you with my creative power
and will fulfill that which I want upon you.

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. 2 Whoever lives in the Divine Will disappears; it is the Fiat that does everything.

Ant. 3 I am preparing an era of love; the era of my third Fiat!

Psalm 3 Vol. XII, February 8, 1921

Ah, the creature is always more violent in evil it does.
How many machines of ruin they are preparing!
They will go so far as to exhaust evil itself.

But while they are busy
making their way,
I will be working to make my Fiat Voluntas Tua ³
have its completion and fulfillment,
that my Will reign upon the earth,
but in a way that is all new.

I will be busy preparing
the era of the third Fiat,
in which my love will display itself
in a marvelous and unheard-of way.
Oh, yes! I want to completely confound man in love.
So, be attentive and let us work together.
I want you with me to prepare this era
of heavenly and divine love.


_________________
³ Your Will be done.


Oh wicked world!
You are doing everything to drive me
from the face of the earth,
to banish me from society, from the schools,
from conversations, from everything,
while I am preparing you an era of love:
the era of my third Fiat.

You will make your way, to banish me,
and I will confound you with love.
I will follow you from behind,
I will go before you to meet you,
to confound you in love.

And where you have banished me
I will establish my throne,
and I will reign there more than before,
but in a very surprising way;
so much so, that you yourself
will fall at the foot of my throne,
bound as it were, by the force of my love.

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. 3 I am preparing an era of love: the era of my third Fiat!

SHORT READING Vol. XI, March 15, 1912

“My daughter, the pleasure I receive from my Will is so great that I am overjoyed when I just hear it spoken of, and I call all heaven to celebrate it. Just imagine what it will be like for those souls that do it. I find all delights in them, and give all delights to them. Their life is the life of the blessed. They have only two things at heart: they desire, they long for my Will and love. They have little else to do, and meanwhile they do everything.”

RESPONSORIAL Vol. XII, February 13, 1919

G. Can I perhaps not give what is mine to whom I want? *This is what
satisfies me the most: to give everything!

E. Can I perhaps not give what is mine to whom I want? *This is what
satisfies me the most: to give everything!

G. And if the soul does not correspond to me and does not accept it, it
makes me discontented.

E. *This is what satisfies me the most: to give everything!

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. Can I perhaps not give what is mine to whom I want? *This is what
satisfies me the most: to give everything!

Ant. of Thanksgiving All that matters is to give oneself entirely to me and to do my Will in all things. (Vol. XI, March 20, 1912)

SONG OF THANKSGIVING

Ant. of Thanksgiving
All that matters is to give oneself entirely to me and to do my Will in all things.

INTERCESSIONS
+ Lord, help us never to forget to call you in all our actions, so that it will always be you who act and do everything in us: Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ May our hard hearts be softened, and open to the light of the truth: Divine…

+ May our entire life always reflect the life of your Will: Divine…

+ May each of our acts done in your Will be multiplied to the infinite, for your greater glory and for the good of all mankind: Divine…

+ For all those who assist us, and for those who commend themselves to our prayers, that the Divine Will may give them its every good: Divine…

OUR FATHER…

PRAYER

Oh Lord, you pronounced your all-powerful Fiat to make all of creation, to redeem us and to return to us the holiness that from the beginning of the creation you wanted to give us. We ask you to hurry the coming of your Kingdom on earth, so that finally your Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment