Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 3 - Morning Prayer - Day of the Passion

INVITATORY

HYMN
Come into the immensity of my Will, all heaven and the things I created are waiting for the kiss of the happy soul that lives as they do in the Divine Will.

They want to kiss the soul in return, and share with it the glory and happiness that they possess.

May glory, praise and blessings be eternally given to our Lord, One and Three, in his most holy Will. Amen.

Ant. 1 Living in my Will makes the soul inseparable from me.

Psalm 1
How beautiful it is to see a soul working in my Will!

It plunges all its actions, it thoughts, its words in my Will. Like a sponge, it soaks up every good that the most high Will contains.

In this soul you can see so many divine acts that spread their light, and you can hardly tell if they are acts of the Creator or of the creature.

By filling themselves with this eternal Will, they have absorbed a power, a light and the way of operating of the eternal Majesty.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2
Living in my Will is to live as a son.

Psalm 2
To live in my Will is to reign in and with it; while to do my Will is to be at my commands.

The first state is to possess; the second is to receive its dispositions, following its commands.

To live in my Wiull is to take possesion of it as your own; it is to have it at your disposal.

To do my Will is to consider it as God's Will, not your own, so you cannot do what you want with it.

To live in my Will is to live with just one Will: God's own.

To do it is to live with two wills; so when I give the orders to follow mine, creatures feel the weight of their own that oppose it.

And even though they may faithfully carry out the orders of my Will, they feel the weight of their rebellious human nature, their passions and inclinations.

To live in my Will is the cloest thing therre is to living like the blessed in heaven.

And the distance is as much for those who simply conform themselves to my Will, faithfully following its orders, as the distance between heaven and erath, as the distance between son and servant, as between king and subject.

This living in my Will is the gift that I want to give to creatures in these sad times; that they not only do my Will, but that they possess it.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3
My will makes a complete round in all creation at every heartbeat of the creature.

Psalm 3
Just as the heartbeat of the creature is continual, and if the heartbeat stops, life stops; so it is with my Will. To give divine life to creatures, more than the heartbeat that circulates and forms its heartbeat in every heart.

Now, do you want to know what this heartbeat of my Will does in the creature?

If the creature thinks, my Will flows and circulates like blood in the veins of the soul, giving it the divine thought

so that the soul will put aside its human thought and give the primary place to my Will's thougt.

The love and jealousy of my Will in the creatures is so great, that while it beats, if the creature wants to think, it becomes thought, if the creature wants to see, it becomes eye.

It it wants to speak, it becomes word; if it wants to act, it becomes work; if it wants to walk, it becomes foot; if it wants to love, it becomes fire.

In a word, it flows and circulates in every act of the creature to take its rightful primary place. But, oh how we are saddened, because the creature denies it this place of honor, and gives it to its human will instead.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING

"My child, you must realize that as you think in my Will, as you speak, work, love, you will give birth to as many sons in my Will as thoughts you think, words you speak, works and acts of love you radiate. These sons are multiplied endlessly in my Will. They pass through heaven and all the earth, bringing a new joy, a new glory and happiness to heaven, and to the earth a new grace. Passing through all hearts, they carry my sighs, my groans, the supplications of their mother who wants them to be saved and who wnats to give them her life."

RESPONSORIAL
G. My life is to the soul *more than the soul is to the body.

E. My life is to the soul *more than the soul is to the body.

G. Living in my Will makes it inseparable from me,

E. *more than the soul is to the body.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. My life is to the soul *more than the soul is to the body.

Ant. of Thanksgiving How beautiful it is to see a soul acting in my Will!

SONG OF THANKSGIVING

Ant. of Thanksgiving

INTERCESSIONS

+ In this new day we ask you, oh God, to grant us a greater understanding of your most holy Will: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ Help us to put aside our human will today, and always: Come...

+ Kindle the fire of your own love in us so that it can glorify you on earth just as the blessed glorify you in heaven: Come...

+ For all those who assist us, and for those who commend themselves to our prayers, that the Divine Will may give them all its goods: Come...

OUR FATHER

PRAYER

Let us make our rounds with you, oh Jesus, throughout heaven and earth to gather up the love which you put into all created things for the love of creatures, and so return it to you for everyone, as if they had all lived in your most holy Will.
You who live and reign forever and ever.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment