Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 4 - Evening Prayer - Day of the Divine Will

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN Vol. XIX, July 14, 1926

Who will give relief and comfort to my humanity?
Who will tear the veils of so many created things
that hide my Will?

Who will recognize in
the bearer of my Will
in all things?

Who will give it its rightful honor
by making it reign in their soul,
giving it dominion and their subjection?

Only whoever lives in my Will
will tear the veils,
and as if in one single act will bring forth
the birth of the Kingdom of my Supreme Fiat! Amen.

Ant. 1 My entire life was one single, long and continuous act, which continues still.

Psalm 1 Vol. XIX, August 25, 1926

My entire life was one single act,
proceeding from the one act of the Eternal One,
which does not have a succession of acts.

And if on the exterior of my humanity
a gradual succession of my acts
can be seen, that is,
being conceived, being born, growing,
working, walking, suffering and dying;

in the interior my humanity, my divinity,
the eternal Word united to my soul,
formed a single act of my whole life.

Therefore, the succession of the exterior acts
which was seen in my humanity
was the outlet of the one act
which, overflowing, formed
the succession of my exterior life.

But in my interior, as I was conceived,
as the same time, I was being born,
I was crying, moaning, walking, working, talking,
preaching the Gospel, instituting the sacraments,
suffering and being crucified.

Therefore, everything that was seen
on the outside of my humanity gradually, step by step,
on the inside was one single, long and continuous act,
that I continue still.

In short, everything I did
remained in act and as a continuous act,
because everything that comes forth from God
and remains in God
does not undergo any change, increase or decrease.

Once the act is done it remains with the fullness of life
that never ends, which can give life to everyone,
as much as they want of it.

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. 1 My entire life was one single, long and continuous act, which continues still.

Ant. 2 My Will kept and does keep my whole life in act.

Psalm 2 Vol. XIX, August 25, 1926

Just as my Will maintains the life of the sun in act,
without letting it increase or decrease in its light, heat and effects,
just as it conserves the expanse of the sky
with all the stars, without ever shrinking or losing even one star,
and so on with so many other things I created,

so does my Supreme Will
maintain the life of all the acts of my humanity,
without losing even one breath.

Now, where my Will reigns
it does not know how to do separated acts.
Its nature is one single act.
Its effects are multiple, but in the act
it is always one.

So, it calls the soul
that lets itself be dominated by it,
into union with its one act,
so that the soul can find
all the goods and all the effects
which the one act of a God can possess.

Therefore, if you want to find
all of creation and all of redemption in act,
let your attention be fixed on staying united
to that one act of the Eternal One.

There, in that one act, you will find
all of my pains and my steps,
my continuing crucifixion.
You will find everything.

In my Will nothing gets lost;
and in it, the soul is unified in my acts
and takes the fruit of my whole life.

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. 2 My Will kept and does keep my whole life in act.

Ant. 3 I want the triumph and the absolute dominion of my Will.

Psalm 3 Vol. XIX, September 12, 1926

My humanity possesses the Kingdom of my Will
in such a way that my whole life depended on it.
So, by depending on it,
I had the intelligence of the Supreme Will,
its glace, its breath, its works,
its steps, its eternal movement and heartbeat.

This is how I formed the Kingdom of the Supreme Fiat,
its life and its goods in my humanity.
So, do you see what it means
to form its kingdom in you?
I must transmit to you
all that my humanity possesses.

My humanity will furnish you with its thought,
its glance, its breath, and all that I possess,
to form it in you.

See how much I love this Kingdom?
I put at your disposal
all of my life, my pains and my death
as the foundation, guard, defense and support for it.

I will not withhold anything of myself
which will serve to keep
the triumph and absolute dominion of my Will
in full force.

Therefore, be attentive. And when some fear troubles you,
remember that you are not alone.
You have all my life as your help
to form this kingdom of mine in you;
and constantly continue your flight
in the unity of the supreme light of the Divine Will.

Glory be to the Father…

Ant. 3 I want the triumph and the absolute dominion of my Will.

SHORT READING Vol. XXXVI, June 5, 1926

“As the soul carries out its acts in our Will, our love is so great that we concentrate our Supreme Being, together with all our works, in the soul. And, oh, what joys and delights we experience in seeing our majesty dominating in it, surrounded by all our works. But while everything is
centralized in the soul, another great wonder occurs; the soul is centralized
in everyone and in each created thing. Our Will loves it so much that wherever our Will is, it multiplies the soul and gives it a place everywhere, in order to familiarize with it in all its acts.”

RESPONSORIAL Vol. XIX, August 25, 1926

G. Only the power of my one act * has the power to give itself to everyone
and to embrace everything.

E. Only the power of my one act has the power to give itself to everyone
and to embrace everything.

G. And while it gives, it never loses anything.

E. It has the power to give itself to everyone and to embrace everything.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. Only the power of my one act has the power to give itself to everyone
and to embrace everything.

Ant. of Praise The constancy to always do the same act, without ever tiring, without ever feeling troubled or regretting it comes from God alone. (Vol. XXXVI, April 25, 1938)

SONG OF PRAISE

Ant. of Praise
The constancy to always do the same act, without ever tiring, without ever feeling troubled or regretting it comes from God alone.

INTERCESSIONS
+ Jesus, may the succession of the acts of our life be the overflowing of your one act, and the repetition of your life in us: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ May all that we do remain with the fullness of the life which can give life to everyone: Come …

+ Grant us to live in your one act, so that the Kingdom of your Supreme Fiat may extend over all humanity: Come…

+ May the light of the Divine Will embrace all our agonizing and deceased brothers and sisters: Come…

OUR FATHER…

PRAYER

O almighty and eternal Father, transform us into other Jesus’, so that all we do may give you the glory that all creatures should give you, and quickly obtain the establishment of the Kingdom of your Divine Will on earth.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment