Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 3 - Night Prayer - Day of the Most Holy Trinity

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
O Jesus, how beautiful it is to see you rest! You prepare our heart as your resting place, putting in us all the rejected love that you wanted to give to other creatures.

You breathe on our intelligence, binding it to your light, so you can then find your divine rest in us.

You find the rest that everyone should give you! You find the exchange for the love you have given! You find glory, gratitude, thanksgiving, honor and love for you, O God, three times holy. Amen

Ant. I want the acts you do in my Will, for a bed, where I can rest.

Psalm
Extend your rest like a mantle over creatures to cover them all, because only in my Will is there true rest.

And since my Will enfolds everything, by resting in my Will, you will extend yourself over everyone to implore true rest for everyone.

How beautiful it is to see one of our creatures resting in the arms of our Will.

But, to find true rest, it is necessary that it put all its acts, its words, its love, its desires into motion in our Will,

so that as they take their place in it, they recieve their rest and I rest in them.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant.

SHORT READING
"Ah, the generations will not end if man does not return to my bosom, beautiful and dominating as he came forth from my creative hands. I am not satisfied with just having redeemed him. Even at the cost of waiting - I will continue to be patient - he must return to me as I made him, in virtue of my Will. By doing his will he descended into the abyss and was transformed into a beast. By doing my Will he will ascend and will acquire the new transformation into the nature I created. Then I will be able to say, 'I have finished everything, the order of all creation has returned to me, and I will take my rest in it'"

RESPONSORIAL
G. Jesus helped everyone; *he did it even while sleeping.

E. Jesus helped everyone; *he did it even while sleeping.

G. So that he wouldn't frighten anyone,

E. *he did it even while sleeping.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. Jesus helped everyone; *he did it even while sleeping.

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will; all generation will call it blessed!

Canticle

Ant.

PRAYER

Holy Father, grant that everyone receive the gift of your Divine Will, so that it may reign on earth as it does in heaven.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

May the Lord put an end to the night of the human will, and let us rest in the divine.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment