Saturday, December 17, 2011

Week 3 - Night Prayer - Day of Mary Most Holy

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
O Jesus, we want to sleep with you to give the same glory to the Father that you gave him for those who do not rest in you.

And while we sleep together with you, we call all souls to come and rest in your heart.

While we are asleep, we intend to go to every creature, to put sin to flight, and to give your true rest to everyone.

And you, O Jesus, do not allow our pour souls to find their rest, if not in your heart and in your Will. Amen.

Ant. Only the soul that lives in my Will is able to give me rest.

Psalm
Living in my Will forms the room for me; the acts done in my Will form the bed for me.

The repetition of the acts and their constant repetition are the lullabies, the music and the opium that peacefully put me to sleep.

But while I sleep, I watch over you in such a way that your will is none other than the outlet of my intelligence; your word, the outlet of mine; your heart, the outlet of my heart.

So, although you don't hear me talking, there is such a dispersal of yourself in me that you don't want, think or do anything but what I what to do.

So, as long as you are living in my Will, you can be sure that I am the one who is doing e everything that happens in you.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant.

SHORT READING
"Until now, I have manifested to you the works of my humanity, it's virtues and it's pains, in order to make the human family the heir of the goods of my humanity. Now, I want to go beyond. I want to make known to you what my Will worked in my humanity, in order to establish the new generations as heirs of my Will, of its effects and of the value it contains."

RESPONSORIAL
G. To live in my Will *is to bring everything back to me.

E. To live in my Will *is to bring everything back to me.

G. It is to correspond to me for everything everyone sholud do.

E. *is to bring everything back to me.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. To live in my Will *is to bring everything back to me.

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will; all generations will call it blessed!

Canticle

Ant.

PRAYER
Oh, Father you wanted to rest after finishing creation, grant us to live fully in your Will so that we may find true rest in you, and you at last, in us. You who live and reign for ever and ever.

May the Lord put an end to the night of the human will, and let us rest in the divine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment