Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 3 - Night Prayer - Day of the Divine Will

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
O beloved soul that lives in my Will, you rise up so high that you leave everyone behind!

Oh, how all creation attends you, it recognize you as its legitimate sister, and it feels highly honored to let Itself be dominated by you!

You alone are the purpose of glory of creation, the decorum, the honor of my works, the fulfillment of my redemption!

I want to center everything in you! Let the life of my Will re-tie and restore to you once again, all the broken relations between you and me!

And if, through weakness, you were lacking, for the decorum and honor of my Supreme Will, I will make good for you in everything. Amen

Ant. Rend the heavens with your acts done in my Will, to make my Kingdom descend upon earth!

Psalm
In my Will, there exists the void of human actions in the divine, and this void must be filled by those who live in my Will.

The more attentive you are to live in my Will and to make it known to others, the sooner this void will be filled.

In a way that my Will seeing itself relieved in the human will, as if returning to the origin it came from, will feel satisfied and it will see its longings for makind brought to completion.

Just a few souls would be enough, and even one alone, because ny Will, with its power can recover everything even with one soul when it doesn't find others.

But it is always a human will which must enter into mine to make up for all that the others do not do.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant.

SHORT READING
"Look into my Will; are there perhaps other acts of the creature multiplied in my acts, that will reach even to the last act that is to be done on this earth? Look carefully; you will not find any. This means that no one has entered. It was reserved only for my little daughter to open the doors of my Eternal Will, to make her acts one with mine and with my mother, and so make all our acts triple before the Supreme Majesty, and for the good of creatures. Now having opened the doors, the others may enter, provided they dispose themselves to receive such a great good."

RESPONSORIAL
G. I gave birth to you *to have you rest upon my bosom.

E. I gave birth to you *to have you rest upon my bosom

G. My breath is continually calling you.

E. *to have you rest upon my bosom.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. I gave birth to you *to have you rest upon my bosom

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will; all generations will call it blessed!

Canticle

Ant.

PRAYER
O Jesus, grant that when my mind gives you the little light of my last thought, it may be in your Will, in order to enclose all the thoughts of creatures in you, and to seal the light of grace in their minds, so that when they wake, they may all rise from the death caused by the human will to the life of your Divine Will.
You who live and reign for ever and ever.
Amen

May the Lord put an end to the night of the human will, and let us rest in the Divine.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment