Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 2 - Evening Prayer - Day of the Most Holy Eucharist

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father…..

HYMN Vol. XII, May 28, 1920

Oh, how the acts done
in your most holy Will
enter into the sphere of eternity
and take the first places there!

It makes no difference
if they were done in one age or another,
if they are small or great;
it is enough for them to have been done in your Will!

What supremacy they have over everyone!
They become light in the eternal light
and so they leave everything behind,
being the first among all!

Glory, love and reparation
to you, supreme Majesty,
in the name of all men,
in our most holy Will! Amen.

Ant. 1 The souls that do my Will are queens.

Psalm 1 Vol. XI, March 15, 1912

My Will is the holiness of holinesses.
Consequently, the soul that does my Will according to the
perfection that I am teaching you,
that is, as on earth as it is in heaven,

for however small, ignorant and ignored it may be,
leaves behind even other saints
in spite of the wonders, the most striking conversions
and the miracles worked by them.

What is more, in a comparison, the souls that do my Will
as it is done in my third Fiat, are queens,
and all the others are as if they were in their service.

The soul that does my Will,
seems to be doing nothing, yet it does everything.
Because, being in my Will,
these souls act in the divine way,
hiddenly and in an astonishing way.

So, they are light that illuminates,
winds that purify, fire that burns,
miracles that make miracles be done.
In reality, those that do them are channels,
whereas in these souls there resides the power.

They are the feet of the missionary
and the tongue of the preacher,
the strength of the weak and the patience of the sick,
the discipline of the superiors
and the obedience of the subjects,
the tolerance of the slandered
and the firmness of the wavering.

They are the heroism of the heroes,
the courage of the martyrs,
the holiness of the saints,
and so on with all the rest;
because, being in my Will
they concur in all the good that can exist,
both in heaven and on earth.

Glory be to the Father…..

Ant.1 The souls that do my Will are queens.

Ant.2 To be true, love must receive life and nourishment from the Divine Will.

Psalm 2 Vol. Xl, August 28, 1912

The other virtues,
for however high and sublime;
always show the differences
between the creature and the Creator.

Love is the only one that transforms the soul in God.
But true love cannot exist
unless it receives life and nourishment from my Will.

So, my Will united to love
is that which forms
the true transformation into me.

By being in continual contact
with my power, my holiness
and all that I am,
the soul can say that it is another me.

All is precious, all is holy for this soul.
It can be said that its breath,
the contact with the earth it walks upon,
are precious and holy,
because they are none other than the effects of my Will.

Glory be to the Father…..

Ant. 2 To be true, love must receive life and nourishment from the Divine Will.

Ant. 3 In order to forget itself, the soul must do all things because it is Jesus himself who wants to do everything in it.

Psalm 3 Vol. XI, August 14, 1912

For the soul to be able to forget itself
in everything that it does and that is necessary for it,
it must do it as if I wanted to do it in the soul.

If it prays, it should say,
“It is Jesus who wants to pray,
and I am praying together with him.”

If it must work, “It is Jesus who wants to work;
it is Jesus who wants to walk, who wants to eat,
who wants to sleep, who wants to get up,
who wants to enjoy himself,”
and so on with all the other activities of life,
except the mistakes.

The hidden life I lived in Nazareth
is not taken into account by men,
whereas, after my passion,
nothing could have done them more good than that.

By lowering myself to all those little actions
and to those things that men do in their daily life,
such as eating, sleeping, drinking, working,
lighting the fire, sweeping, etc.
- all are acts that no one can do without –
I made a little, divine coin of immense value
flow in their souls.

So, if my passion redeemed them,
my hidden life provided every human action,
even the most indifferent,
with divine merit and infinite value.

Glory be to the Father……

Ant.3 In order to forget itself, the soul must do all things because it is Jesus himself that wants to do everything in it.

SHORT READING Vol. XI, August 24, 1915

“My child, if you want to love me for everyone, do so in my Will, because
(containing the creative power) it is able to multiply an act into as many acts as one wants. And so your love will flow in my Will; and since my Will fills heaven and earth, I will hear your “I love you” repeated to me in heaven, around me, within me, on earth. From all over, it will multiply into as many acts of love as my Will can do. So, it can satisfy me for the love of everyone, because the creature is limited and finite, while my Will is immense and infinite.”

RESPONSORIAL Vol. XI, September 2, 1912

G. The soul that is unconcerned about its own well-being, and is occupied
only with loving me, takes care of me; *and I fill it all with myself.

E. The soul that is unconcerned about its own well-being, and is occupied
only with loving me, takes care of me; *and I fill it all with myself.

G. Self-reflections curve the soul; and the more it looks at itself, the more
human it becomes; while the more it looks at me, the more divine it
becomes.

E. *and I fill it all with myself.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. The soul that is unconcerned about its own well-being, and is occupied
only with loving me, takes care of me; *and I fill it all with myself.

Ant. of Praise My child, till now I have not manifested to anyone the things I have said to you about my Will and about the sublime and
indescribable effects that it contains. (Vol. XI, September 12, 1913)

SONG OF PRAISE

Ant. of Praise
My child, till now I have not manifested to anyone the things I have said to you about my Will and about the sublime and indescribable effects that it contains.

INTERCESSIONS
+ Lord, may all men welcome triumph of your Fiat Voluntas Tua, with a generous and well-disposed heart: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ May all the Church, under the infallible guidance of the pope, come to live always in the Kingdom of the Divine Will: Come…

+ That the ideal of God’s glory alone and the salvation of souls will always shine in every priest: Come…

+ May the suffering church receive the immense goods that are enclosed in the Kingdom of the Divine Will: Come…

OUR FATHER….

PRAYER

Oh Father, prostrate in our nothingness, we implore you to make us always live immersed in your most holy Will, so that heaven and earth may be filled with our adorations and with our love, and you may receive all the glory that you have been waiting to receive from us from all eternity.
Through Christ Our Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment