Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 3 - Evening Prayer - Day of the Most Holy Trinity

G. Oh God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father...

HYMN
O God, fused in your Holy Will, we rise up between heaven and earth, to adore your supreme Majesty.

We give you homage for everyone, we bless you for everyone, we love you infinitely for everyone!

Let heaven and earth be filled with adoration, homage and blessings, let everyone receive their effects.

Let you Will circulate in every person and thing, to be life, actor and spectator of everything, and to take your eternal and divine light everywhere. Amen.

Ant. 1 My Will wants to act in the creature just as it acts in me.

Psalm 1
Child of my Will, the light that you see is none other than my Will, that wants to consume your will to give you the form of our image, that is, of the Three Divine Persons.

In a way that totally transforming you in us, we will leave our Will in you as the divine actor, which will give us the perfect exchange for that which we do.

So, our images, will go forth from us, and our Will, acting in you, will receive all of them.

The exchanges will be mutual, the love will be reciprocal. We will be in perfect haramony, and the creature will disappear in it Creator.

Then, nothing will be lacking any more, to our joy, to our happiness, for which we brought forth creation.

Our word, Let us make man to our image and likeness, will have its effect. Only our Will operating in the creature will bring everything to fulfillment, and creation will bring to us its divine purpose.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 1

Ant. 2 Every act done in my Will contains a divine life.

Psalm 2
My child, my Will operates in different ways. Sometimes it works, and other times it conserves that which it has done.

In creation, I worked and put everything in order; and after all was done, my Will conserves it.

Since then, I have done nothing new in the order of creation.

Then, my Will came out to work again, when it descended from heaven to earth to redeem man.

And my work did not last for a short time as in the creation, but for an entire thrity-three years. And once again I returned to conserve all that I had worked in the redemption.

Now my Will wants to return to work. It wants to work in the creature what it worked in my Humanity.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 2

Ant. 3 How anxious I am to see myself multiplied in your act!

Psalm 3
As you fuse your thoughts, words, works, rparations, and your little love in my Will, I extend them and multiply them.

They become the antidote for each thought, each word, each work, reparation for every offense, and love for each love that should be given to me.

And if this doesn't happen, it is because the human will; failing to throw itself entirely to the mercy of the Divine Will, doesn't take everything, nor can it give itself to everyone.

So, it feels the sensations of the human will which make it unhappy, limit it, impoverish it and make it partial.

This is why all my interest is for your will to live in mine, and that you understand well what it means to live in it, insofar as a creature can.

Because if you do, you will have obtained everything and you will give me everything.

Glory be to the Father...

Ant. 3

SHORT READING
"You are nothing more than an atom in my Will. But in this atom I put all the weight of my Will, so that as you move, the immense sea of my Will receives its motion. Then its waters are rippled; and as if shaken, they release their freshness, their perfumes, and they overflow for the good of heaven and earth. The atom is small, extremely light, and is incapable of stirring all of the immense sea of my Will. But the weight of my Will inside it, it will be capable of everything; and you will give me the opportunity to do other divine acts."

RESPONSORIAL
G. To live in my Will is to live by a divine and eternal heartbeat; *it is to make your heart beat with mine.

E. To live in my Will is to live by a divine and eternal heartbeat; *it is to make your heart beat with mine.

G. It is to live with my omnipotent breath.

E. *it is to make your heart beat with mine.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. To live in my Will is to live by a divine and eternal heartbeat; *it is to make your heart beat with mine.

Ant. of Praise Your soul must be a faithful copy of me.

SONG OF PRAISE

Ant. of Praise

INTERCESSIONS
+ Lord, consume our will with your divine light so that, transformed into you, we may give you the divine correspondence which, as God, you merit: Come Divine Will, come to reign in us!

+ Protect and illuminate the Pope, and our Bishops, so that they may always guide their flocks to the divine pastures of your Eternal Will: Come...

+ Protect all men in the unity of the light of the Divine Will: Come...

+ May the light of the Divine Will embrace all our agonizing and deceased brothers and sisters: Come...

OUR FATHER...

PRAYER
Holy Father, grant the atom of our human will to fuse itself in your Will, so that in each act of ours you may feel all the infinite weight of your Will that loves you for everything and for everyone in the divine way.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment