Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 2 - Night Prayer - Day of St. Joseph

G. O God, come to reign in us.

E. Lord, let your Will come quickly.

Glory be to the Father…..

HYMN Vol. XII, January 9, 1920

O holy and eternal Majesty,
I bow down at your feet
in the name of all the human family,
from the first to the last man!

In your supreme Will,
where everything is immense and eternal,
I find the love that I want
to be able to love you for everyone!

I want my love
and all my acts
to be complete and full,
and to love you for everyone and for me!

Always and in every instant I want them
to adore you profoundly for everyone,
and to recognize you for everyone
as the absolute Creator and ruler of all! Amen.

Ant. Whoever leaves everything and acts only for me does not feel the sting of annoyances in his heart.

Psalm Vol. X, February 10, 1911

Whoever leaves everything for me,
and loves everything divinely,
has all things at his disposal.

The sign to know if someone
has left everything for me and has succeeded
in doing and loving everything divinely,
is if when he acts, or speaks, or prays,
or does anything else,
he no longer finds obstacles,
annoyances, differences or oppositions.

Because, before this power
of doing and of loving everything divinely,
everyone bows his head
and doesn’t even dare to breathe.

As a loving Father,
I am always watching over the human heart.
And seeing it slip away from me,
that is, acting and loving in a human way,
I put thorns, annoyances, and bitternesses there
that sting and annoy that human work
and that human love.

Then the soul, feeling itself pricked,
realizing that its way of acting is not divine,
enters into itself and acts in a divine way.

Because stings are the sentinels of the human heart
that provide eyes
to make it see who is moving it:
God or the creature.

It is quite different when the soul leaves everything,
acting and loving everything in a divine way,
and enjoys my peace.

Then, instead of having the watchful guards
and the eyes of the stings,
it has the sentinel of peace
that drives away anything that could disturb it,
and the eyes of love that scatter
and burn those who want to disturb it.

Glory be to the Father…..

Ant. Whoever leaves everything and acts only for me does not feel the sting of annoyances in his heart.

SHORT READING Vol. X, November 23, 1910

“My children, love encloses everything, enchains everything, gives life to everything, triumphs over all, beautifies everything and enriches everything. So, it can be said that love is patience, love is obedience, it is sweetness, it is strength, it is peace, it is everything. So, if all the virtues do not have their life from love, at the most they can be called natural virtues, whereas love changes them into divine virtues. Oh, what a difference between the two! The natural virtues are servants, and the divine are queens. So, in all things, let love be enough for you.”

RESPONSORIAL Vol. XII, December 26, 1919

G. As you repeat what I have taught you, I feel wounded by my own love.
*If you love me, wound me always.

E. As you repeat what I have taught you, I feel wounded by my own love.
*If you love me, wound me always.

G. Even by just remembering my words and teachings, you wound me.

E. *If you love me, wound me always.

G. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

E. As you repeat what I have taught you, I feel wounded by my own love.
*If you love me, wound me always.

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will; all generations will call it blessed.

Canticle (Spiritual testament of Luisa)

Ant. Blessed is the soul that lives in the Divine Will; all generations will call it blessed.

PRAYER
Lord, grant us to take all of your love in your Will, to love you with your same love for everyone, and to satisfy and make reparation for all the glory and love that all creatures should give you.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

May the Lord put an end to the night of the human will, and let us rest in the divine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment